Guidelines for Submission
- Papers on the listed themes must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Papers must be in Microsoft Word.
- Papers must be written in English.
- Your submission should include a separate page containing:
- Title of paper
- Suggested topic and sub theme
- Name(s) of authors
- Organisation/institution affiliation
- Contact address, telephone, fax and e-mail address
- Author's names should be on the title page only, in order to facilitate the blind referring process.
- Papers will only be accepted for review on the condition that the manuscript has not been copyrighted, has not been published, has not been presented or accepted for presentation at professional meetings and is not currently under review for presentation at other professional meetings. A declaration to this effect must accompany the final paper in the format given.
- Authors must intend to register for and attend the conference to present the paper if it is accepted.
- All accepted papers will be published in the edited book, provided completed papers are received by the appropriate deadline and conform to the format and length requirements.
- The manuscript must be typed, 1.5 spaced (single-spaced for indented material, notes and references). All headings including title should be 14 in Times New Roman and text should be 12 point Times New Roman. Margins must be of 1 inch on all sides.
- Papers should not exceed 5000 words.
- Abstract should be of maximum 500 words
- Follow the mentioned order when typing manuscript: Title, Authors, Affiliation, Abstract, Keywords, Main text, Acknowledgements, Appendix and References.
The papers will be scrutinized by an editorial committee. Only those papers which are accepted for presentation will be published. However, Abstracts/synopsis of all the papers will be published in the book of abstract.
Venue and Accommodation
KBP College, Sector 15, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
The weather in Vashi, Navi Mumbai and in Mumbai is pleasant in December. The temperature is around 28°C in daytime. The night temperature is around 26°C. It is less humid in the month of December and usually there is no rain during this period
Vashi, Navi Mumbai is an hour’s distance from the Domestic as well as International airport of Mumbai. It is well connected to Mumbai, Pune and other places by road and railway